Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Where available, DOIs and URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text conforms to the spelling rules defined by the language of the article and uses the character set of that language.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Based on the reading of the Aims & Scope the manuscript is suitable for submission to the journal.
- The manuscript was created using the Microsoft Word template provided by the editors.
- All authors have approved the content of the submitted manuscript.
- The manuscript indicates highlights in italics instead of bold and underlining (except for URLs).
- All illustrations, figures and tables are placed in the appropriate section of the body of the text (after the first citation paragraph) and not at the end of the document.
Alapértelmezett rovat irányelv
Open Access Policy:
This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of Open Access.
The journal is under the Creative Commons 4.0 standard licenc: CC-BY-NC-ND-4.0. Under the following terms: You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use. You may not use the material for commercial purposes. If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material. You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
OA Publishing: This pathway includes Open Access publishing
Embargo: No Embargo
Copyright Owner: Authors
- Author's Homepage
- Institutional Repository
- Journal Website
Conditions: Must link to publisher version with DOI
Notes: Publisher's version/PDF may be used
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.